Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Quote:
Awesome! I was just talking to my husband I think we have the longest running thread in BYC history.

I think we do for sure in the duck section. We like to talk apparently.
smile.png

Quote:
Awesome! I was just talking to my husband I think we have the longest running thread in BYC history.

smile.png

And the girl who started it all (ehem... SM.. cough cough) hasn't been on in awhile.

SM come back!

Quote:
smile.png

And the girl who started it all (ehem... SM.. cough cough) hasn't been on in awhile.

SM come back!

i think she said something about her being in and out until grandkids leave????
not sure though i could be wrong.

TURKEYS TURKEYS TURKEYS TURKEYS TURKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou!!!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

And now photos of turkey eggs.

QJ - well done on showing such Herculean restraint. Little Edward sounds like he is surely destined for the stage.

Oh the glories of being sick. Both hubby and I have been sick the last 2 days. I hate it.

My babies are on the front porch and they have not been too happy about it but they are growing like weeds. I will have to get out there and get some pictures taken soon.

EV sorry if the eggs were duds. Mine were. There are 3 nests out there now and they are all full of eggs. I am just gonna leave them and see what happens.

I got some pictures of my grandson that I never get to see. He has grown and is so adorable. He is going to have lots of girlfriends.
104868_rage_2011_-_2.jpg

Well back to bed I go again. Say lots of nice things about me while I'm gone. Kisses

Aw, your grandson is a very handsome young chappie! The young lassies will be after him for sure.

That's not good at all about being sick. How miserable. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Back
Top Bottom