Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

I miss visiting with you all.................. QJ you are so addicted now!! Jules hows the babies comin? I miss EVERYBODY!!!!!! I have things to do every day this week too. New doctor on Wednesday to help control the pain, 4 hour appointment, foot doctor on Thursday, hope he says I can wear my shoe and walk on my foot (even though I have been, hehehe). I also get to go take care of my horse again tomorrow night as my daughter has to take my grandson to drivers ed and hubby is gone still

Babies are doing great. I took them out to meet the big ducks today. They just hid underneath me while the turkey walked around all sideways looking at them funny. I hope your new doctor can take care of things better than your old one. How's the weather up there? Hopefully nice enough it's not miserable spending time with your horse. Glad your foots feeling good.

SM, if i could wrap myself in bubble wrap, and put myself in the mail. I would be on my way,,,,,,!!!!

I know you would DG and you would be a big help to me thats for sure. My granddaughter is to busy to help her
old.gif
granny out.

Babies are doing great. I took them out to meet the big ducks today. They just hid underneath me while the turkey walked around all sideways looking at them funny. I hope your new doctor can take care of things better than your old one. How's the weather up there? Hopefully nice enough it's not miserable spending time with your horse. Glad your foots feeling good.

I took my babies out one day last week when it was 60 out and my Buff just loved the babies, the other ducks kept trying to slam them on the ground and I wouldn't let the drake out of the pen cause he looked like he wanted to kill those babies. It was nice this afternoon and then it started getting cold out. Hopefully it will stay nice until after my hair is done so I can spend some more time with him I might even ride if it is nice enough.
fl.gif
fl.gif

I took my babies out one day last week when it was 60 out and my Buff just loved the babies, the other ducks kept trying to slam them on the ground and I wouldn't let the drake out of the pen cause he looked like he wanted to kill those babies. It was nice this afternoon and then it started getting cold out. Hopefully it will stay nice until after my hair is done so I can spend some more time with him I might even ride if it is nice enough.
fl.gif
fl.gif

SM- You aren't even supposed to be walking, what would your dr say?
lau.gif
It just started to rain a few minutes ago here, hopefully it's nicer there for you.

Back
Top Bottom