Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Psue there is an ad on CL ~ So when my Geese, Turkeys, Ducks, Chickens & Guineas are all ready I will be able to do them all in a day or weekend depending on who comes to help!

Poultry Processing Equipment
Currenty WA Dept of Ag regulations allows farmers raising less than 1,000 birds to process & sell them directly to customers.
Small poultry producers wishing to process birds for personal use may rent the Pierce Conservation District Poultry processsing equi[ment for $20 a day or $35 for a weekend.
Equipment can process up to 100-200 birds a day.
Easily transported in a pickup truck.

So any of you peeps who live close buy & have things you want plucked n stuff ~ Bring a few cold ones & enjoy a day of BBQ ~ Spirits
I will be doing this October-ish
I hate to be the rain on the bird whacking gathering, but I'm not sure if Pierce County allows their gear to be rented out of county. It's cheaper to rent their gear than the stuff us Kitsapers rent from the KCPC.

That said, I can eviscerate 100 birds in about two hours if they come fast and furious.

Give your opinion on Martys paints for her house. After all, birds have to look at it too..... C'mon ya'll need your help here....

Tell me which paint scheme you each like best....

A.
victorian7-640
B.
victorian7-640
C.
victorian7-640
D.
victorian7-640
E.
victorian7-640

F.
victorian7-640
G.
victorian7-640

Trying to decide on my house. Remember, on it, the wing to the Right is copied on the Left also, where here its not. Mine has two wings, this place only one. This one is very close to what my house looks like though.

Give your opinion on Martys paints for her house. After all, birds have to look at it too..... C'mon ya'll need your help here....

A.
victorian7-640
B.
victorian7-640
C.
victorian7-640
D.
victorian7-640
E.
victorian7-640

F.
victorian7-640
G.
victorian7-640

Trying to decide on my house. Remember, on it, the wing to the Right is copied on the Left also, where here its not. Mine has two wings, this place only one. This one is very close to what my house looks like though.
Tossed between D and E.

A.
victorian7-640
B.
victorian7-640
C.
victorian7-640
D.
victorian7-640
E.
victorian7-640

F.
victorian7-640
G.
victorian7-640

C
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
 And I'd come, casue ya'll aren't that far away!!!

Hey, you all want to help me make a final decision?  I'm taking opinions on house colors.  Here are my scheme choices. 

A.
victorian7-640
B.
victorian7-640
C.
victorian7-640
D.
victorian7-640
E.
victorian7-640

F.
victorian7-640
G.
victorian7-640

I think A, it looks more like that time period.

And I'd come, casue ya'll aren't that far away!!!

Hey, you all want to help me make a final decision? I'm taking opinions on house colors. Here are my scheme choices.

A.
victorian7-640
B.
victorian7-640
C.
victorian7-640
D.
victorian7-640
E.
victorian7-640

F.
victorian7-640
G.
victorian7-640

B

I hate to be the rain on the bird whacking gathering, but I'm not sure if Pierce County allows their gear to be rented out of county. It's cheaper to rent their gear than the stuff us Kitsapers rent from the KCPC.

That said, I can eviscerate 100 birds in about two hours if they come fast and furious.
I have already spoken with guy, I have his number if you want it. Also reserved it for Oct.

Jazz! How are ya? Wish we had that thing here in KS. That would be awefully handy. My mom and I could but it too some good use, I guarantee it.

Don't forget to vote please please please. (Ok, don't make me beg)

Back
Top Bottom