Three word story for more people with more than one word to say...

the veto box

with sketchy ideas

Hello all!
frow.gif

I see everyone is as ill as ever here, I needed the laughs.
smile.png
lau.gif

I am getting out of my abusive situation. No more getting screamed at or bruised up and strangled. I found a house I want to buy just past Brown City. I can apply for the Farm Credit Loan Monday. Wish me luck.
My garden is still not finished planting bc of all the bad stuff. I hope he will allow me to see it through to harvest so I can recoup the thousands I put into it already. At least I can take a loss for the next 3 years if I have to but what a waste. If anyone lives in Saint Clare county and has trucks and time, I really need help to get my stuff out of the hell hole I'm in. I need my 3504 Kioti and all it's implements flat bedded (hopefully to the place I am trying to buy) But at least to the corner of someone's property who has room if they would be so kind. Will share implements with the person/persons who can help me with this aspect. Maybe the tractor too. It needs work,only works in 4 wheel, second gear but all the implements work. Bucket, forks, (my tiller is dead) 1 tine sub soiler (doubles as trencher/ditchwitch) 2 bottom plow, disker, back blade, brush hog, V plow. All rear ones are 3pt, PTO 29 horse, tractor is 35horse. Let me know if you can help. Thank you so much!

farmers of America.

Wishing you the best of luck. Be tough. Take a chance. And if you fall down, get back up and smile. And smile at your enemy because you won. You got guts. You got heart. Now go live your life......

Back
Top Bottom