TILTON SWAP Sept. 12

Gawd, was i a thread killer?

well, good if you were, I didn't wanna be!

the usual bunnies
smile.png
geez I hope we sell some I REALLY need to..
We are Star Gazer Hill, just look for the little multicolored flower with a star in the center, that's our logo
wink.png

AND AND AND---- we have new babies who may be coming!! Evangaline and Spartan!! Tell me if you want them! they are Broken Chestnuts, lotsa chrome
tongue.png
full pedigree, parents champions bla bla bla...​

Not sure but our football wasn't cancelled and IT POURED for the whole game. We are water logged here and trying to warm up. Having some homemade chili and I am heading to bed for a while. Can't wait to hear how the swap went (if people still did)~

it wouldn't be a shock to me... i was thinking of building an ark earlier!
OH BTW......... I have 15 muscovy ducklings looking for homes~!!!!!!!

Quote:
LOL how did you end up with 15 scovies???

These guys decided to stop laying,
oh and one pekin, the funny looking hen is standing up right, runner cross?
might have to send her to freezer camp her knee joints from standing up straight are getting swollen and sheis very limpy.
there are 2 drakes, the mallard is male and one pekin is male the rest all girls.

Just back in from Tilton swap. There were about 10+/- sellers. Lots of cute rabbits and good variety. Someone had a nice bronze something turkey hen, another a cute baby goat, ducks and of course chickens. There was even someone selling fleece lap blankets! No one was selling umbrellas or they would have made a bundle. Didnt even think to run into the dollar store to grab one. Everyone was even selling, there was a good customer turnout , but I remember the Keene swap was a rainy one too and people said they did good. Must be like the malls, people shop when it rains!

Quote:
LOL how did you end up with 15 scovies???

These guys decided to stop laying,
oh and one pekin, the funny looking hen is standing up right, runner cross?
might have to send her to freezer camp her knee joints from standing up straight are getting swollen and sheis very limpy.
there are 2 drakes, the mallard is male and one pekin is male the rest all girls.

Gotta Love scovvvvvvvvvvvvvies, they are day olds from the parents of mine. Yup, 15 of them and mine are due to hatch (from under momma) in the next week or so. I don't have a clue to how many eggs she is sitting on but it's a pretty BIG nest
barnie.gif

Not sure which funny looking hen you are referring to Vicky.... they weren't suppose to be crosses and I would have thought she would have stood up before now???
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom