Time for lock down.

indigo flats

Chirping
Jan 29, 2017
Elgin South Carolina
Today is lock down day when my granddaughter gets home from school this afternoon we will do the candling and removing the turner and lay the eggs on there side raise the humidity and close it up until hatch is over. She specifically told me this morning wait on her to lock them down. She candles them for me she is 9 years old and loves to help papa.

Today is lock down day when my granddaughter gets home from school this afternoon we will do the candling and removing the turner and lay the eggs on there side raise the humidity and close it up until hatch is over. She specifically told me this morning wait on her to lock them down. She candles them for me she is 9 years old and loves to help papa.

Awesome!
I bet the clock is ticking very very slow for her today at school!

Good luck!

Granddaughter candled my eggs we set 12 and 11 look good. one was not fertile threw it away. They are in lockdown now. Waiting on temperature to get back up to right setting and humidity to rise. They should pip Saturday and Hatch Sunday.

Granddaughter candled my eggs we set 12 and 11 look good. one was not fertile threw it away. They are in lockdown now. Waiting on temperature to get back up to right setting and humidity to rise. They should pip Saturday and Hatch Sunday.

Good job!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom