Time Travel....

sgtmom52

Birds & Bees
12 Years
Jun 1, 2007
Northern York County ~ Pennsylvania
This ad was posted on my local Craig's List. I understand it has been showing up on CL all over the US in the past few months.

If you are interested ~ you need to respond now as the time machine leaves this morning!
gig.gif

http://york.craigslist.org/npo/2146933633.html

Time Travel (Dover, PA)
Date: 2011-01-06, 2:04PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a functioning time machine (i know it sounds unbelievable, but I assure you it works) that I need a 2nd person to operate with me.
I'm looking for someone who is adventurous and reliable. Preferable a male; or a female that can do heavy lifting.
I am leaving on Jan 8th, 2011, in the morning and plan to return Jan 10th, 2011. I am going to June 1983 to handle some business.
If you are serious about time travel and are reliable, then please contact me. You do not have to pay anything, but you would have to provide someone to watch my cat for the time we are gone. The only qualifications needed are that you are reliable and that the circumstance of your head is no more than 64cm.​

1983 sounds good to me....
big_smile.png

(Measured my head and I am under the size limit so I am "OK to go")

Before I go I would need to know what type of time travel is involved, I will only do time travel if it is based on Einsteins theories... None of that flaky new age stuff....

"OK to Go" comes from Jodie Foster in one of my all time favorite movies.. Contact..
wink.png

ON

Last edited:
OK If you can time travel why will you return two days after you left??
hu.gif
Why not a few minutes later?? Why not later that day??
hu.gif
Inquiring minds want to know!

BTW if you don't know the difference between the circumstance and circumference I ain't getting in your time machine!
lau.gif

The circumstance of my head is scrambled. Absolutely don't drink what he offers. Wonder how the trip is going?
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom