Tis Time for a March 2020 Hatch-a-long!

I will. They are still in the hatcher and there are two active pips. I will post pics when I pull them out.
Correction: a new mini-pip, but I think the Birchen is starting to zip. I will pull the chicks and take pics once it hatches.

Maybe they're just not dry enough and look like cockerels. Different bloodlines have a different look to the pullets and cockerels as well. :fl

These are from a couple different bloodlines that I've hatched. The second one had the frosted gene.

CCL Pullet vs Cockerel.jpg
CCL Cockerels Frosted Gene.jpg

I hate to be so out of the loop, but now that I'm a full time home school teacher to four kids, I have been a LITTLE CRAZY here!

Just updating to say I have two external pips on my cream legbars and am praying for good things! Goodness knows we need some positivity with all the chaos in the world. Hope you all are well, and apologies for not having the time to scroll back and see all the happenings. xo

Hello all how long before I help with these external pips that haven’t made progress. After what happened with my one baby I’m very afraid to leave them for too long. They pipped at 6 am, it’s 1 pm now. A little silkie hatched and is ramming into all the eggs so it’s hard to keep track but they haven’t made progress since this morning
It can take 24 hours from pip to zip.

I hate to be so out of the loop, but now that I'm a full time home school teacher to four kids, I have been a LITTLE CRAZY here!

Just updating to say I have two external pips on my cream legbars and am praying for good things! Goodness knows we need some positivity with all the chaos in the world. Hope you all are well, and apologies for not having the time to scroll back and see all the happenings. xo

My daughter was already home schooled so she's one of those bummed kids like like...sooo, everyone else gets a vacation but me? lol! :lau

Back
Top Bottom