Tis Time for a March 2020 Hatch-a-long!

My daughter was already home schooled so she's one of those bummed kids like like...sooo, everyone else gets a vacation but me? lol! :lau
Today I became a french teacher...was thinking maybe it was time to crack open that bottle of french wine I've been saving. LOL
IMG_1923 2.png

My daughter was already home schooled so she's one of those bummed kids like like...sooo, everyone else gets a vacation but me? lol! :lau
My 6th grade daughter has ADD and high-functioning ASD , and is very introverted, and I've considering home schooling her in the past because she struggles with the structure of school, despite being very smart. Having the kids home has shown me that she would actually do really well with it. Her 2nd grade brother, however, NEEDS TO BE IN SCHOOL. He's an extrovert with way too much energy, and is killing me, lol.

My 6th grade daughter has ADD and high-functioning ASD , and is very introverted, and I've considering home schooling her in the past because she struggles with the structure of school, despite being very smart. Having the kids home has shown me that she would actually do really well with it. Her 2nd grade brother, however, NEEDS TO BE IN SCHOOL. He's an extrovert with way too much energy, and is killing me, lol.
I have learned a lot in the past few days. My 17 year old and 4th grader are taking being at home the hardest. Kindergarten has anxiety at school that impedes his learning so he is doing AWESOME at home. 14 year old girl is being, well, a 14 year old girl. The lessons we are learning!!

Glad you have some wiggling! My husband said with my paitence maybe I should just breed quail... so basiclly he told me to buy quails :yesss:

They are definitely an attention span challenge LOL. I’ve decided it is better to set them and forget them for at least the first month or so. They you only have a couple of weeks to get through.

If you do decide to hatch quail, let us know how it goes. I have 1 viable (I think???) button quail egg in the incubator. Not holding out hope that it will hatch this weekend.

I may join you, but my wine is a cheap domestic.
The fourth Cream Legbar has hatched, and it is also a male. :he
Here is the Birchen Marans:
View attachment 2055203
I remember when I was trying to sex my Legbars I found a thread on here that was promising. It had some chick pictures and asked for help sexing them. Most people swore one was a male because it had a head spot but it actually turned out to be female. Let me find it for you.

Back
Top Bottom