~To benefit the forced construction of my new coop~ SILKIE EGGS!!! PA

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
As some of you may or may not know, I am being forced by good ol uncle sam to move my birds. I was planning on buying a new coop with that stimulus check or what ever they are calling it next month but they decided that the birds had till the end of the month to be moved! So now we are trying to cut costs as much as we can and are building it ourselvs. SOOOO That being said, I am offering up Eggs for sale to try and raise some money so we can actually get this thing done.

6+ silkie eggs for $35.00 includes shipping!

These are really nice quality birds! Check out my website if you like www.sassysilkie.com

Eggs will be sent out in the order that payment is received. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us out! I really would hate to think of what may happen If I dont get this thing done in time! They may come and take my birds! JEN

P.S. I almost forgot! Paypal can be sent to: [email protected] Just put a message that its for the eggs on BYC! Thanks again all!

They will be all colors. And if you want a full dozen how about $50.00. If you have a color preference I can do that too. Just let me know what you want! JEN

If anyone wants a full dozen for $50.00 I can do that too! That includes the shipping and delivery conformation also!
big_smile.png

The coop is started! thanks to all of you who got eggs! This offer is still good and anyone who wants eggs just contact me! JEN

Back
Top Bottom