Toddlers are Quackers

what is wrong with blushing?

folks should not be so obtuse with their compliments. a compliment isn't supposed to confuse the compliment-ee
I blush so hard that I am nauseous sometimes. I may also cry.
Then I guess you weren't saying something nice to me earlier. Whew! I misunderstood.

True, but with obtuseness, throw in a little denseness, or naivety, and you get all kinds of confusion!

That's why its easy for women to compliment each other, because we normally don't have to guess the reasoning behind the compliment. Take it at face value.

I am very dense and naive. And flat out stupid.
Welllll... If a woman wants to, we can make an insult come out as a compliment. "I love that dress!" because it is hideous and makes me look better.
Why's there have to be a reason behind a compliment from a guy? Why can't it just be taken at face value?
No. You know that about me. Didn't we ... Never mind.

frow.gif

woot.gif
Good morning! Just finished a binge reading and finally caught up to the end of the thread....
Us women can be strange like that...
tongue2.gif
Yes you girls can be.

Then I guess you weren't saying something nice to me earlier. Whew! I misunderstood.

Welllll... If a woman wants to, we can make an insult come out as a compliment. "I love that dress!" because it is hideous and makes me look better.
Yes I does know that.

Wow, that dress makes you look so thin!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom