Toddlers are Quackers

woot.gif

So here's a toddler story.

I have a daughter who recently turned 2. She likes to tag along when I do chicken chores after work. Well the other day she was running around wearing nothing but her diaper and her rain boots. Nothing abnormal about that situation. So we went up the the coops by the barn. Her brother tagged along as well. After almost finishing with chores the kids want to hold some birds. So I catch a couple and they hold them. Then I tell my son that I have to go back down to the garage to grab something and he needs to keep an eye on his sister. They stayed in the chicken run while I went to the garage. As I'm walking back up the hill towards the chickens I can her my daughter calling for me. As I come around the corner and can see the chicken run I can also see why she is calling for me. She's standing at the gate of the run wearing nothing but her boots and holding her diaper in her hands.
lau.gif

gig.gif

Duckling did most of the work this morning. She even knew I needed the three gallon waterer!

Sweatshirt one day, straps the next
lol.png
She's so stinkin cute.. I'm sure you get tired of everyone saying that ALL THE TIME!
big_smile.png

I swear, I love a little kid in rubber boots. One year for Christmas, we bought rubber boots for all the kids... nieces, nephews, etc. Everybody loved them.

gig.gif

lol.png
She's so stinkin cute.. I'm sure you get tired of everyone saying that ALL THE TIME!
big_smile.png

I swear, I love a little kid in rubber boots. One year for Christmas, we bought rubber boots for all the kids... nieces, nephews, etc. Everybody loved them.
My daughter has three pair of them.

Liz, good night!
Everyone, did you notice that Benny has not been on since he posted here yesterday? I assume he is just at another family affair. I hope!
Fisherlady, today I found half a shell in the broody room. I candled the remaining three eggs. One looks like a quitter, one looks awesome and one looks good. I am thinking 18 babies.
sorry mc i fell asleep
hugs.gif
i was wondering about him too, i hope you get lots of little fluff butts
fl.gif

love them all!

i cant get them to grow at my house

Put them on an island in the middle of the pacific ocean.

bun.gif

Almost got you with that one.
Hairspray in a coke bottle makes a great one time flame thrower.
or nail polish remover

Really? Huh. Last time I tried all I got was a skinned knee.
tongue.png
i thought you were part duck

Ex's and oh, oh, oh's they haunt me..........
i like her voice, did you know her dad is rob schneider?

So here's a toddler story.

I have a daughter who recently turned 2. She likes to tag along when I do chicken chores after work. Well the other day she was running around wearing nothing but her diaper and her rain boots. Nothing abnormal about that situation. So we went up the the coops by the barn. Her brother tagged along as well. After almost finishing with chores the kids want to hold some birds. So I catch a couple and they hold them. Then I tell my son that I have to go back down to the garage to grab something and he needs to keep an eye on his sister. They stayed in the chicken run while I went to the garage. As I'm walking back up the hill towards the chickens I can her my daughter calling for me. As I come around the corner and can see the chicken run I can also see why she is calling for me. She's standing at the gate of the run wearing nothing but her boots and holding her diaper in her hands.
lau.gif
lol!!! and your son did nothing to stop her

Duckling did most of the work this morning. She even knew I needed the three gallon waterer!
they make such good little workers
shes so cute!!

I'd get white and let her color it with washable markers. They love that!
ot not so washable, tye die them, or puff paint!!

lol.png
big_smile.png

all kids love puddle boots!

Back
Top Bottom