Toddlers are Quackers

Sounds like it's more torture for you than her.
nah I laugh and talk to you guys

They were waiting their turn. :lau

Duckling took the feeder away, and they stood there waiting for it to be returned. They know the drill.

My absolute favorite picture! They were not too concerned about her trying to catch them. They just moved out of her reach when they had to.
that's so funny

Since switching to bottles (she was offered the breast only two or three times a day. They almost lost her) there has been mold and spoiled milk in her bottles. I would have to clean out the diaper bag to get the old bottles clean. They would just use them dirty.
The diaper bag lasted about a month. I had always supplied all but formula. They weren't giving me enough formula, so I started buying that too. They supplied the baby. (Naked all winter, over dressed all summer. :mad: ) Good thing I know how to make formula from scratch!
I still had to find dirty bottles in her carrier. Now we are (mostly) on cups. They are just as moldy and full of spoiled milk. They now send a cooler. Full of spilled and stinky juice and milk. Diapers are mostly supplied by them lately. I said that I couldn't afford it. They are getting assistance for a child they never have. I got tired of being messed over. I still buy diapers. I often have six diapers from them for four days. I think I got three to last me until Saturday night. :th
So, now her cups are in the sink, cooler cleaned out, and her laundry will be washed later. Along with the diaper bag. :th

Last edited:
Since switching to bottles (she was offered the breast only two or three times a day. They almost lost her) there has been mold and spoiled milk in her bottles. I would have to clean out the diaper bag to get the old bottles clean. They would just use them dirty.
The diaper bag lasted about a month. I had always supplied all but formula. They weren't giving me enough formula, so I started buying that too. They supplied the baby. (Naked all winter, over dressed all summer.
somad.gif
) Good thing I know how to make formula from scratch!
I still had to find dirty bottles. Now we are (mostly) on cups. They are just as moldy and full of spoiled milk. They now send a cooler. Full of spilled and stinky juice and milk. Diapers are mostly supplied by them lately. I said that I couldn't afford it. They are getting assistance for a child they never have. I got tired of being messed over.
So, now her cups are in the sink, cooler cleaned out, and her laundry will be washed later. Along with the diaper bag.
th.gif
th.gif

Safe as houses, I assure you. It seems to work out like this: BertS n Sour tag team with nuanced comments, then I wade in with the subtlety of a brick. That's other threads though
smile.png

'subtlety of a brick' - that's not quite how I have heard you referenced.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom