Toddlers are Quackers

This post has been edited repeatedly so I don’t alienate anyone. I’m just saying that I’m offended by what I see in today’s Disney movies, and others are offended by the old ones.
its always changing but Disney has a loooooong history of offensive material
:confused: I just don’t care. It doesn’t offend me and it was big at the time
Like in Dumbo- the elephants putting up the tents and the African Americans doing all the manual labor- it was ‘normal’ at the time. No one questioned it but today it’s not acceptable and it’s too racy to be shown on tv

smh can’t we just enjoy the classics like when we were kids?

Ugh I'm not doing any more streaming, lol. Internet alone is good enough entertainment for me, no need for more. Nobody can plumb all the internet, it's too vast, and enough things are free once you get online, I just won't be bothering with Disney. Besides, its always been a bit too sugary with it's modern storytelling for me anyways.

No, she’s definitely not a toddler! Saturday she was messing around, and doing funny voices. I heard her young lady voice. :th You know, after the baby voice, but before the teenager one.
I’m still hoping things get better for her, but I’m still here, and she’s still asking for me. I was happy to have her so much over Christmas break.
:gig We played Uno from a young age to help with colors and numbers. I taught her Phase 10 a few months ago. Skipbo is lost somewhere, so I bought her a deck for her stocking.
She had a lollipop she kept messing with. After the game was over, I said, “I’m proud of you! You can play Uno, you can play Phase 10, now you can play Skipbo.”
Without a pause, she said, “Yup, and I can make my lollipop fly through the air!” :gig

Back
Top Bottom