Tolbunt Polish

Pics
correct Josh, which is why I said I "suppose it would work, if you breed back to the Tollbunt side following that" this is to regain the modifiers that give that dark gold color. Silver lace is not the best choice for making the cross, nor is buff lace.

Orlorffs are spangled, not laced so will a spangled old english work in the breedings as well ???

I know that orlorfs are bearded & old english are not. but share a color variety ???

just curious I thought about the cross before. not going to do it just curious about color.

spangled old english are b.b. reds with mahoghany and spangling added. this mean you would be adding the e+ (b.b. red) coloring, which as far as I know doesn't exist in Polish, so you'd be adding yet another gene to try and breed out.

So we're looking for the mahogany allele? Basically, a nice red like orloffs?

What are Speckled Sussex? - Mottled, Spangled?

I know everything else about them will take a LONG time to fix though if used.

Last edited:
Not sure what the seckled sussex color is, off the top of my head.
barnie.gif

I think it's suppose to be like a millie fluer but with mahogany
idunno.gif

I will go & doubble check.
thumbsup.gif

Ok, for those begging for pics since I stumbled across this thread, here you go. This little pullet is about 4 months old, and you can see a little of the frizzled cockerals in the photo.
59227_dscn0797.jpg

Last edited:
A lady sent me a really good photo she took of my frizzled pullet, but it's a physical photo, she has no computer, and I'm still awaiting (ordered em yesterday) the new batteries for my camera.
barnie.gif

Really can't wait to show her off though - She and her boy are gorgeous, although the cockerel is really lanky looking right now. She just looks amazing though, as her frizzle hides her skinny teenager look.

Here are some pics of my silver bantams,
I know it's a tolbunt thread, but what the Heck.
I want your opinions
roll.png

The roo in the pic has a small crest
barnie.gif
but has lacing all the way to the beard he is about 2 yrs old or so.
The roosters tail is not deveolped all the way yet. The Molt Got Him
hide.gif

The hens have no comb at all just tiny little stubs almost like a good WCB polish.
celebrate.gif

I have a smaller crested hen & a bigger crested Hen.
One is lighter shade of silver than the other, I think it's because of their age difference.
Sorry If the pics ar a little blurred, phone pics are not as good as a good old camera pic
old.gif

12005_silver_pol_roo.jpg

12005_polish_hen_12.jpg
12005_polish_hen_13.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom