Too good to be true fencing deal 4 anyone who has Lowe's.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they ask you to leave ? What were you doing ?

They just dont walk up to a person , esp. ALMOST 17 and assume he is under age unless you brought attention to yourself . SO , instead of discrediting Lowe's and saying you never going back , try and admit or remember exactly what happened ... I am sure there is alot more to this story .
lau.gif

Quote:
Oh Give me a BREAK . The overhead announcements in the stores / lowe's / home Depot / Walmart , ETC. ARE for minors being with adults/parents refers to CHILDREN . Children that cut up in places like that get hurt . THEY were not referring to 17 year olds . Geeezzzzzzz

BUT You DO sound very immature for 17 yrs. old , maybe they were referring to you IF you act like a small kid in stores like this .

What happened to respect no matter the age?

A little OT - but I've seen plenty of kids running around in stores, and if anything happened the store would get sued. I imagine that is why they have a rule like that in place. I can't say WHY they asked a 17 year old to leave.. thats ODD.

Quote:
What happened to respect no matter the age?

A little OT - but I've seen plenty of kids running around in stores, and if anything happened the store would get sued. I imagine that is why they have a rule like that in place. I can't say WHY they asked a 17 year old to leave.. thats ODD.

thats why I said there is MORE to this story .

Oh I realize that and understand, I was refering to comments made to a 17 year old that sounds rude to me. Sorry for the confussion.​

Robin L :

you asked what happened to respect at any age ? WELL , lets break that down . Do Parents have respect for all the employee's that have to stock all these shelves , by allowing LIL Johnny to TOUCH , remove boxed items on shelves , Run , cut up , chase lil Brarney thru out the store ? LET ALONE even consider HOW children get hurt and parents want to sue the store ? SO , LETS discuss RESPECT , IF YOU REALLY WANT TO . RESPECT IS EARNED AT ALL AGES .

Last edited:
There must be varying size holes in Field fence. Mine is small enough holes that it will keep in chickens easily.
My 7 week old speckled sussex can't get through the holes.

Wow, what a topic change....we went from field fencing to questioning parents and respect....I really just wanted to let people know about this, cause I know a lot of people here are trying to save money and I found a deal that may help. I don't know if the prices are the same throughout the country, but just in case they were relatively close I wanted to let ppl know!!! Please don't make me regret it!!!
barnie.gif
roll.png
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom