Too long?

Pics
Can you post a current pic of what’s going on? @Michshell1 ?
Yep he pushes his head right out, I pulled back the membrane abit for him as thought it was trapping him maybe and there was no blood and he is yawning occasionally still more yolk maybe? This was this afternoon, I assume he be fine to leave over night? I have left him alone all day other than that but he has been like this for ages now 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• 7B16B6C2-1765-4838-BC7F-587C19468D27.png
    7B16B6C2-1765-4838-BC7F-587C19468D27.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 18
Here’s another shot from earlier a closer one of any better

Attachments

• 66F3A534-DD10-4252-87C5-FC8527DE3733.png
    66F3A534-DD10-4252-87C5-FC8527DE3733.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 14
Was that on right thread? I can’t see a Natalie comment? Eggs all still the same so wait till the morn u think? Or help him more as been ages?? X

Natalie is me :D
From the looks of the pics, enough has been peeled away, once he’s ready to come out, i don’t see anything holding him in. As long as he isn’t stuck to the membrane, it should be fine to let him do the rest on his own.

Natalie is me :D
From the looks of the pics, enough has been peeled away, once he’s ready to come out, i don’t see anything holding him in. As long as he isn’t stuck to the membrane, it should be fine to let him do the rest on his own.
Oh hi Natalie lol 😂
The membrane is super soft and slippery now as it’s absorbed the coconut oil all round I think so guess he just wants to take his time 😂

It’s so hard to wait! How long will he need be in incubator when he hatches pls?
Do I jus put down in brooder chick crumb and water? I keep seeing niacin? Do I need this? They are going to my friends farm in her bigger brooder in couple weeks so just need to know up till then pls xx

Got your brooder ready an warmed up? They won’t need to eat or drink right away that the purpose of the yolk they are absorbing they live off of it. That is why hatcheries can ship poultry and they be in the mail 2-3 days. As for leaving in the bator some wait till dry others give them time to start drying so I’ll leave that to the expert since my incubators are my Muscovy ducks are my incubators.

Got your brooder ready an warmed up? They won’t need to eat or drink right away that the purpose of the yolk they are absorbing they live off of it. That is why hatcheries can ship poultry and they be in the mail 2-3 days. As for leaving in the bator some wait till dry others give them time to start drying so I’ll leave that to the expert since my incubators are my Muscovy ducks are my incubators.
[QUOTE="
I’ve tested it all and il put in on first thing! Ok thanks il wait for one of the others for that bit! I expect u know about food and niacin? X

Back
Top Bottom