Toook a road trip!! Pics quail/pheasants!

Riffecreek

Chukar Junky
9 Years
May 29, 2010
Dunnville, Ky.
Took an hour+ drive today to pick up some birds! Came back with gambel, Blue Scale, And some more Jumbo bobs. A few eggs in Valley, Gambel, Jumbo Bobs, and Albino Chukar!!
Sorry for the amount of pics.. but this guy has everything!! Not posting the duck and geese.. but we seen them too!! Needless to say, He has my order for a fall delivery
roll.png

Hope you enjoy them as much as The Wife and I had taking them!

9fb2b01f.jpg

1c4393c2.jpg

c6c59553.jpg

1860c739.jpg

7ef9fb02.jpg

5567fbd1.jpg

76d29980.jpg

1ea42a03.jpg

dbac19be.jpg

4be08f54.jpg

ddb3fe9a.jpg

62ed2563.jpg

a73e66a4.jpg

4ebc3032.jpg

Quote:
no grown birds..... 13 eggs that are fixing to go into the incubator came home with me
woot.gif
$160 a pair kind of pushed my wallet after the quail and my fall order of pheasants!

These are true Albinos they have the pink eyes and all
wink.png

Alex, Call me if you are interested in a few white chukar eggs, might just let a few go now
tongue.png

Quote:
Hey I want to come and see what you got but you haven't returned my emails. : (

Tell ya what give me your name and address I'll come take a look at your setup first.

Sure. My name is Matt just like I signed my emails to you.

If you really want to stop by you can but I asked you first. : ) Although I don't advertise birds for sale or have a website listing my birds for sale like you do.

I only have 2 Dominique hens in a chicken tractor that is 3 x 8 feet. I actually have pictures of it here in the coop forum called my little barn coop.

You seemed friendly on your website so that is why I asked if I could stop by and see your birds plus I live in the same city.

If you don't want visitors just say so. It is OK.

Pretty birds indeed, but it appears that the quail are living in some seriously filthy pens. It's no wonder that the one-legged bob doesn't want to set his other foot down, lol.

Back
Top Bottom