Tornado warning!

We just built, I don't have a storm shelter yet. The line moved thru our area last night. All we could do was hope for the best!

I need a storm shelter
sad.png

Hope everyone faired well....

We survived the storm, just a few downed trees down the road and I heard on the scanner that one family lost the roof off their house. No doubt there was a lot of wind damage to other properties. My heart is saddened to hear that there were 3 who died in Mena, AR due to the tornados. The weather is yucky today, dark-wet-cold. Thanks for the prayers!

I am glad you are okay. We are south of you and were under the watch. I looked on the weather channel last night and saw those cells to the north. Scary stuff! Glad you are okay!

Quote:
Thank you T
hugs.gif
. The tornado hit Mena two hours after we left there. Another one hit the town south of us that Keith is a police officer in. He got called out to do a house to house search in our part of the county. There was live power lines down everywhere and I was so worried about him. He made it home safe around 3 AM.
I was actually outside when the tornados hit, trying to get the chickens in and heard the tornados pass by. Really weird. We lost power, but thankfully no damage on the farm.
Glad everything is okay on your end Wanda.
Another plug for the new weather radio we bought - Midland Public Alert. So much better than the old fashioned type. We had plenty of warning.

Back
Top Bottom