Toulouse Geese Thread

Pics
Our Titan is a 200lb great pyrenees lol Goliath is a 4 month old pyr who is almost as tall as our three year old female (Luna) already! Going to live up to his name for sure.

You can always name him Winston or Churchill (that man was large in every way from body to personality)

Named our first Ancona drake Perseus his girls dont have names and likely wont. Duck flocks have the boys named for identification.

We have a new Grey Saddle curly sebastopol shipping in and a new Blue sebbie gander I need to think of names for

Named our first Ancona drake Perseus his girls dont have names and likely wont. Duck flocks have the boys named for identification.

We have a new Grey Saddle curly sebastopol shipping in and a new Blue sebbie gander I need to think of names for
I think we are going to use Winston. I really like that!

Also, makes sense to name only the boys. :thumbsup

Ohhhh..... I can play the names game too.
lol.png

Winston is cool, but how about Atlas? I knew a huge draft cross gelding with that name. That's a good name for a big toulouse.

Hubby and I are trying to name our new mare. So far, Iain suggested Bella (not realizing the twilight connection). My possible names are Calliope or Patience. My mom suggested Magi, for the story Gift of the Magi, because Iain had to sell his jeep to be able to buy me this mare. My other horses' names are Regal Red, Justice, Noble and Pax (Latin for peace).

Ohhhh..... I can play the names game too.  :lol:

Winston is cool, but how about Atlas?  I knew a huge draft cross gelding with that name.  That's a good name for a big toulouse.

Hubby and I are trying to name our new mare.  So far, Iain suggested Bella (not realizing the twilight connection).  My possible names are Calliope or Patience.  My mom suggested Magi, for the story Gift of the Magi, because Iain had to sell his jeep to be able to buy me this mare.  My other horses' names are Regal Red, Justice, Noble and Pax (Latin for peace).
I find Winston fits my theme the best so far. Still open to more old fat man suggestions. :)

I like Calliope - That's pronounced Cal-I-O-Pee right? She's my favourite character in Grey's Anatomy :D

Last edited:
_MG_6393.jpg
The girls this weekend. With Gigi - Mottled Houdan and Macy - my poor molting duck. At least I hope she's molting. Her feathers are in really bad condition! No more being broody! Also, they were 5 months old yesterday!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom