Tracking?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by TheRookie, Feb 27, 2012.

1. TheRookie

TheRookie Chillin' With My Peeps

Has anyone else ever had trouble tracking their order from Ideal? My chicks shipped earlier today and so far it's not letting me track progress. It's probably just too early but I really want to make sure nothing goes wrong. [​IMG]
    Also, could you give me a little advice on what to do if any of the chicks are weak when they arrive? Some common things to watch out for? Sorry for all the questions but I'm really new to anything with wings [​IMG]

2. Apyl

Apyl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2012
    Necedah, Wi
    Mine shipped today also but from Meyer. I did notice the link on Meyers website giving me the tracking number doesnt work. You have to copy and paste the number into the usps website. I did that and signed up for email updates. So with every stop I get emails. :)

I also have a shipment coming from Ideal this week but havent gotten an email yet. I think that one ships on the 29th.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  3. TheRookie

TheRookie Chillin' With My Peeps

When I type in my tracking number it comes up with this message:
    "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office." [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by