TRADE - Crazy Garden Seed Train - herbs, vegetables, flowers

Quote:
I'll take the spaghetti squash seeds

My offer is (with lots of extras!) :
Cabbage
Cantaloupe: (Honey rock, NC giant, Hales best)
Cherry belle radish
Peas
Sunflowers: vanilla ice, double sun gold, giant grey stripe
Sweet corn

Flowers:
Alyssum (carpet of snow)
Aster (mixed)
Baby’s breath
Bachelor button (mixed, blue (looks purple), and blue boy)
Calendula
Candytuft
Carnation (mixed)
Clarkia
Cleome
Cosmos
Daisy (creeping, African, Mexican sunflower)
Dwarf impatiens
Dwarf stock
Forget-me-not
Helichrysum
Larkspur
Marigolds (petite orange and yellow; mixed colors: brocade, sparky, crackerjack, bolero)
Morning glory (pearly gates, mixed colors)
Nasturtium
Poppy (golden, mixed, red)
Portulaca
Snapdragon
Sweet William (single and double)
Verbena (mixed)
Zinnia (Mixed colors in: Cal. Giant, lilliput, Persian carpet, dark jewels)

Herbs: catnip, Sweet basil, chives, parsley (moss curled and dark green Italian)

Last edited:
Ill take the chives...

I will offer up..

Moss curled parsley
Shasta daisy 'alaska'
Large-Leaved Sweet Basil
Flat leaf mustard greens

Hey everyone!! Free seeds here!! http://www.livemonarch.com/free-milkweed-seeds.htm

All
you need to do is send a SASE and they will send you 10 free milkweed seeds. Plus for each $1 you send in donation, they will include 50 free seeds!! Help out the monarchs, and make your yard beautiful at the same time!
wee.gif

Mailman has everyone's seeds. You should get them soon.

thumbsup.gif

I still need mahen's addy!

For all the seeds I sent out, I've only gotten 3 envelopes in the mail in return.
hu.gif
So I'm going to take a break on the trading and see what comes in the mail...

Andora I PM you mahen addy in case she doesn't see your post.

All my seeds have been mailed out. If anyone does not get them please PM me as I have duplicates of most of the ones sent out.
[wintersown.org This is an awsome site. A friend of mine has been winter sown for years and says it' the best ! I just put all mine out yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love wintersown.org!! I just started mine yesterday and they are out front tonight.. It's supposed to get down to 20 degrees
big_smile.png
I did kale, mustard greens, arugula, black-eyed susan vines and mesculin mix. Im doing more this week.

Andora, I finally sent out your herb medley and zinnias on Friday. You should be getting them soon
big_smile.png

I sent most of mine out today. The mailman wasn't sure if there was enough postage on those, so he's gonna bring them back if not. The others I know need more postage than a regular stamp, so I'll take them to the P.O. Wednesday. So all mine will be out by then!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom