trauma and divorce

If at all possible, I would strongly recommend finding some sort of effective counceling or therapy. It sounds like there are many factors and issues at play here, and working on the ones within your control with a professional may be greatly beneficial.

I went to the grand jury & the DA was very nice to me, & I managed not to cry. December 8 keeps rolling thru my b4rain, watching what happened to my Joey. I am wearing black for mourning. The divorce papers were filed 2 days ago.

Yesterday I saw the most beautiful rainbow, the first rainbow I've seen in Tillamook, & being the silly person I am I look after every storm, & then last night, a dream of my Joey chasing something at the Rainbow Bridge, his ears were up & he was wagging his tail, & I woke up crying for happiness. I know he's safe now.

Yesterday I made a cow go weak at the knees by scratching his cheeks til he was all woozy!! And then he licked my face off! It felt so good to laugh like that!

Remember that HE and he alone is responsible for his actions. Bad behavior can't be blamed on a rabbit chewing a cord or making noise, or any of a zillion excuses that some people use to excuse their behavior. To do what he did to the rabbit indicates serious mental/emotional disturbance. Stay far, far away from him.

There are some good suggestions here about who to contact for assistance. I hope you are able to follow up on these. My prayers are with you.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

hugs.gif

not silly at all. a lovely gift to start your new path with.

Back
Top Bottom