Treats anyone?

Penelope22

In the Brooder
May 7, 2022
Does anyone have a suggestion for grubs or meal worms treats that are not grown in China? I've been subscribed to grubterra but they have over a month wait time. I find products that say made in usa but that only means they process them here. They are still grown in China.

Does anyone have a suggestion for grubs or meal worms treats that are not grown in China? I've been subscribed to grubterra but they have over a month wait time. I find products that say made in usa but that only means they process them here. They are still grown in China.
Try freeze dried blood worms

My favorite place to order from has been live at..

https://www.rainbowmealworms.net/shop-mealworms/

Some may turn black or die during shipping.. I just feed those out first.

I really enjoyed the whole meal worm/darkling beetle farming experience.. but turn around time to feed out size & stage was 8 months (at my temperatures).. so not worth it, in the end.

Back
Top Bottom