Trouble with my nurture Right 360

@CluckNDoodle has a lot of experience with this incubator.

Also, consider contacting Manna Pro at the email address listed at the end of the manual.

Like any electrical appliance, things can happen with wiring. Have you looked over every part of the cord to make sure the insulation is intact and there are no kinks in it?
Have you tried it with a different outlet / do other appliances work fine on that electrical outlet?

You can contact Manna Pro for their take on the situation but they didn't help me when it was the fan. It never hurts to try though!

It's heating up but the fan isn't working, right? It sounds to me like the fan, the wiring to the fan came loose, or something on the electric board got messed up.

I say this because mine did the same when I dropped one of my incubators and there was damage to the fan. The incubator was still heating, and the digital components were all working but the fan was "haywire" so the incubator would overheat and the alarm would start going off.

I couldn't readily find replacement parts for the incubator anywhere but eBay but this was quite some time ago so that may have changed.

If you know anyone really handy with electronics it could be something as simple as soldering coming loose on the board. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. My Dad is SUPER handy with tiny computer bits and soldering but I did not inherit that gene, lol.
Alternatively, if you know someone moderately good with electronics, you can just order a replacement fan (I can't remember if they came with the wiring harness).

Back
Top Bottom