Trouble with my nurture Right 360

Jen Wenger

Hatching
Dec 12, 2022
Hello, I have had great success using my Nurture Right 360. Had it set up for my 5 time . I did not have the eggs in yet. I just went to turn it on and it will not stop blinking, flashing and beep beep beeping over and over nonstop.The fan slows down then goes back to normal. I have unplugged it took it apart blew on all the moving parts and plugs to get dust out, I have tried a different plugin. All I can think of to do has been done. None of the buttons work. It just flashes and beeps immediately when it gets plugged I. Does anyone ever had the problem? I have looked online and cannot find any help

Last edited:
Just so you know and maybe can broaden your search. That is basically the same incubator as this one.

I vageuly remember having to hold two buttons for so long to reset it, I think. Can't remember now. + and - maybe?
Pretty sure it's a different brand. Different brands aren't a)l built the same mechanically

@CluckNDoodle has a lot of experience with this incubator.

Also, consider contacting Manna Pro at the email address listed at the end of the manual.

Like any electrical appliance, things can happen with wiring. Have you looked over every part of the cord to make sure the insulation is intact and there are no kinks in it?
Have you tried it with a different outlet / do other appliances work fine on that electrical outlet?

You can contact Manna Pro for their take on the situation but they didn't help me when it was the fan. It never hurts to try though!

It's heating up but the fan isn't working, right? It sounds to me like the fan, the wiring to the fan came loose, or something on the electric board got messed up.

I say this because mine did the same when I dropped one of my incubators and there was damage to the fan. The incubator was still heating, and the digital components were all working but the fan was "haywire" so the incubator would overheat and the alarm would start going off.

I couldn't readily find replacement parts for the incubator anywhere but eBay but this was quite some time ago so that may have changed.

If you know anyone really handy with electronics it could be something as simple as soldering coming loose on the board. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. My Dad is SUPER handy with tiny computer bits and soldering but I did not inherit that gene, lol.
Alternatively, if you know someone moderately good with electronics, you can just order a replacement fan (I can't remember if they came with the wiring harness).

Thank you for trying to help. But I do know that information. I have had this for over a year used it 4 times with great ease. This is completely different. Everything flashes nonstop and beep beep beep over and over nonstop. None of the buttons work to reset it. My husband has taken it a apart to see if it just needs to air out. I think maybe it needs a new plug but we have no idea.
Had you just plug it up and it did this?

Or did you having it running a while and found it acting this way? If so
do you have a thermometer and hygrometer to check the settings are accurate on the incubator? It does have alarms that will go off it temp and humidity get too far off.

Not sure??? I think I'd do just what your doing and unplug too. Wait a bit then start it back up, attempt to reset again. Wasn't there a phone number in the paperwork somewhere? If so, I'd give that a try. You could also use the search feature here at BYC to look for threads about Nurture Right 360. I know there are other members that use it too.
@JacinLarkwell Do you use this one? think of anything? or tag someone for help? Thanks

Not sure??? I think I'd do just what your doing and unplug too. Wait a bit then start it back up, attempt to reset again. Wasn't there a phone number in the paperwork somewhere? If so, I'd give that a try. You could also use the search feature here at BYC to look for threads about Nurture Right 360. I know there are other members that use it too.
@JacinLarkwell Do you use this one? think of anything? or tag someone for help? Thanks
I haven't had issues with mine yet. If I did, I'd just get a new on honestly .

Just so you know and maybe can broaden your search. That is basically the same incubator as this one.

I vageuly remember having to hold two buttons for so long to reset it, I think. Can't remember now. + and - maybe?

Thank you for trying to help. But I do know that information. I have had this for over a year used it 4 times with great ease. This is completely different. Everything flashes nonstop and beep beep beep over and over nonstop. None of the buttons work to reset it. My husband has taken it a apart to see if it just needs to air out. I think maybe it needs a new plug but we have no idea.

Had you just plug it up and it did this?

Or did you having it running a while and found it acting this way? If so
do you have a thermometer and hygrometer to check the settings are accurate on the incubator? It does have alarms that will go off it temp and humidity get too far off.
Thank you for your help, I was setting it up to put eggs in. As soon as it has power the flashing and beeping goes off! No buttons work fan isn’t working right. We have taking it apart now to see if water got in some how. We just don’t no

Back
Top Bottom