Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

No:eek:, but I hurt my wrist again! Falling down the camper stairs-_-
Shootingstars. :hugs Pup, how do you MANAGE to keep reinjuring yourself?? :rolleyes:
71OH367qrcL._SX355_.jpg

Meet the spring latch.
AKA the most evil thing in the world.
So I unclasped it from Honeysuckle's show cage to put her in it-
The curved end of it penetrated my skin and went through my entire finger so that I have a hole on one side and a busted nail from the inside on the opposite end. -_-
I bled slowly for four hours straight. -_-

Shootingstars. :hugs Pup, how do you MANAGE to keep reinjuring yourself?? :rolleyes:
[GALLERY=]
71OH367qrcL._SX355_.jpg
[/GALLERY]
Meet the spring latch.
So I unclasped it from,Honeysuckle's show cage to put her in it-
The curved end of it penetrated my skin and went through my entire finger so that I have a hole on one side and a busted nail from the inside on the opposite end. -_-
Idk! Ouch! Praying 4 ya!

71OH367qrcL._SX355_.jpg

Meet the spring latch.
So I unclasped it from Honeysuckle's show cage to put her in it-

OUCH! I'm sorry! :hugs

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GALS GALS GALS GALS GALS GALS GALS GALS GALS GALS GALS GALS I CAN SEE A BIG MAMA DUCKLING!!!!!!! And there are 7 other pips.

IMG_3887.JPG

See I've seperated Big Mama's from the others. There's also an egg from Lady Elaine and the blue Swede with Big Mama's.
IMG_3888.JPG

*Goes back and edits that post that possibly instigated my murder*
1. I love Ruger. Because I love Pointers! :p
2. I DO like kittens. Just more in their leggy adolescent stage than the *wince* baby adorableness. ;)
3, I do realize that every single one of you hate me now and I am fully considering leaving BYC forever before my throat is slit and they'll have to sing, "If I Die Young." at my premature funeral.
The question is: Wouldn't I die anyway from BYC depriving?
I wuuuuvvvv Both.I dare you, Go to TinyKittens HQ on YouTube, Look at The kittens on the LiveStream.
I don't hate you! :lau
To your little letters, YUP

Back
Top Bottom