TRUE ARAUCANA and TRUE AMERAUCANA EGGS One more to ship Wed MaY 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

geareduplyn

Songster
11 Years
Jun 2, 2008
Salley SC
I can ship a box of eggs containing both Ameraucana and Araucana eggs that are fresh today. These are just as I picked them up from the nests. No sorting for color or size. Will be shipped tomorrow. $25.00 plus $14.50 shipping.

Last edited:
barnie.gif
Whhyyyyy? Couldn't you have posted this about twenty minutes ago, before I hit the ebay eggs?!?! You're a cruel, cruel, heartless breeder of high quality fowl who I hope won't be too offended by my silliness and will be posting more eggs in about three weeks.

I'm not going to be saving any eggs for hatching for the next few days so I will have these eggs on a daily basis until May 5, and then I have duties elsewhere for a couple of weeks. I will ship on the following dates. April 30, May 4, and May 5

Thanks everyone who has ordered a batch of these eggs. I will have one and possibly two more boxes to ship Wednsday May 6

Thanks for the eggs. I received them only two days after you shipped. Packing was excellent. If I get anywhere near a decent hatch rate on the FORTY eggs you sent, I'll be swimming in chickies! Wish me luck!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom