Trying Something New..

ChirpChickens

Crowing
9 Years
Dec 31, 2013
Today i just bought five new chicks. They are high percentage Onagadori baby chicks and the breeder I got them from claims they have no pheonix blood in them and have one of the highest percentage of Onagadori you can get in the U.S I'll post a pic tomorrow of the chicks but for now i have a pic of the parents.. They'll probobly have the coloring of the rooster..

this is kinda something new for me.. so if you have any tips feel free to share! I'm really excited!

Where did you get them from? I know a person who breeds them. I wonder if it is the same person!

I always wanted to try raising then but could never see myself caring for the tails! Lol!

I got them from a man named Jeremy in Nicolous Ca. He said he's been doing this for about 9 years. I first found them on Craigs List and he had them for a reduced price as chicks because he usually waits till their at least 4 months and sells them for more but he had a surplus and needed room! If your anywhere near their I'll be happy to give you his number. They are the friendliest chicks I've ever had but the only thing I didnt like is that he told me they were almosttwo weeks old but they are obviously very staggered in age, the largest one is probaby 4 weeks and 3 times the size of the smallest one.. that's the only thing that confused me a little bit but besides that, so far I'm happy.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom