We just received our 2nd batch of chicks (replacements for the ones that died from the first batch) and are trying to save one that was barely alive when the box of chicks arrived. She seems too weak to get up, so we are frequently dipping her beak in the electrolyte water and she is swallowing that, and trying to eat a little. My question is, should we leave her laying under the heat lamp, or is it ok to cup her in our hands between drinks? Any other suggestions for saving a weak little chick? (It looked like she got stuck in the corner of the box in transit.) Thanks very much!