TSC Chick Days what breeds?

I talk to my TSC main guy and he sId he was just reading the new info. A lot has changed and they won't be doing special order this year for individual orders like they did in the past. Obviously you read the new script;) I was glad I talked to him cause everyone else said they have not read the new info because it just came in.. I hope they plan on ordering from 3 reputable hatcheries. But he did say they would have chicks from the End of Feb til Aug. u less he didn't get that far down into the info.. I was really hoping the end of March to get ours.. nicer weather would be really nice. Thanks for all the info. Now I just need to make a list of must haves and start buying ahead now so I am well prepared. First timers here do I am pretty excited. We had chicken when I was young but it's been years!

Thanks for the heads up. Better get prepared now;). I felt like I had more time! Thanks for all the information!

Hi, not sure where this info is coming from, but special order chicks, ducks, guineas and turkeys are definitely still available from TSC. Same process as always. Stores will have the order form.

Chicks will be in stores through the end of April, not August.

As for the hatcheries, there are several and they are all NPIP certified and extremely reputable. :)

Last edited:
Jackson ,Michigan / East store.
Cool, thanks. So just to clear up any confusion, special order is still around and works the same way. The form is at www.tractorsupply.com/chickdays. That's for quantities of 25 birds, including chicks, turkeys, guineas, ducks, etc.

There will also be the ability to order chicks in quantities of 10 online, about 20 or so breeds. That's coming in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom