TSC HAS LIGHT, BUFF AND DARK BRAHMA PULLETS

As Mama always use to say, "Life is like a box of chocolates.. You never know what yer gunna get".
test-2.gif

NO YOURE NOT!!!!

Maybe I'm dumb but I don't understand what u mean by they would not be pure bred.. as far as I know the colours are not considered a single breed on its own with in the Brahma breed itself. To me a Brahma mated to a Brahma is still a pure bred Brahma. But like I said I'm dumb maybe someone else can explain this to me.

Maybe I'm dumb but I don't understand what u mean by they would not be pure bred.. as far as I know the colours are not considered a single breed on its own with in the Brahma breed itself. To me a Brahma mated to a Brahma is still a pure bred Brahma. But like I said I'm dumb maybe someone else can explain this to me.

What I meant was I couldn't say they were LIGHT Bramha, Dark Bramha, or Buff Bramha if they were mixed up. Much like if you were selling Marans and mixed a French Copper Black with one of the other Marans. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

thanks for clearing that up as I was like what??? but yes while you will not be able to say they are x colour brahmas you can still sell them as pure brahma's. I do love mine I have a 8-9 month old roo he is big he is like 2-2.5' already and he weight at lest 10-12 lbs. good fertility with him to. just managed to sell 15 of his hybrid (cross) brahma chicks. You do have good taste tho aiming for brahma's ;)

thanks for clearing that up as I was like what??? but yes while you will not be able to say they are x colour brahmas you can still sell them as pure brahma's. I do love mine I have a 8-9 month old roo he is big he is like 2-2.5' already and he weight at lest 10-12 lbs. good fertility with him to. just managed to sell 15 of his hybrid (cross) brahma chicks. You do have good taste tho aiming for brahma's ;)

Do you have pics of your hybrid (cross) Chickens

Um, genetics aside, they have Light, Dark and Buff Brahmas there and you're sitting at the computer instead of loading up a chick box? :idunno:gig

TRAPPED AT WORK! I went by last night and they only had one guy working after waiting 40 minutes for him to be able to get chicks they were still so many customers. I am hoping that they still have some once I get off and get there.

Back
Top Bottom