Pyxis

Hatchi Wan Kenobi
Project Manager
12 Years
Mar 27, 2012
Vermont
My Coop
My Coop
My geese have started laying for 2019 and I have hatching eggs available and will have goslings hatching starting in a month.

The Tufted Roman is the smallest breed of domestic goose. They are friendly and docile. Unfortunately, the breed is now classed as Critically Endangered by the Livestock Conservancy. The breed is ancient, haling from ancient Rome, where they were considered sacred to Juno. If you have ever heard the story of the geese that saved Rome from invading Gauls, this is the breed that did so. They are excellent watch birds and alert when they see danger.

Eggs are $10 each, and shipping is $20 double boxed.

Goslings are $18 each straight run, or sexed pairs for $45. Shipping calculated based on your zip code. Sorry, I do not sell females separately.

gosling.JPG gosling 2.JPG goose.JPG goose 2.JPG goose headshot.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest :) But this was posted last year. This year, I don't have any for sale. I can keep you both in mind for next year, if you want.

Also, I never sell single goslings, so it'd have to be at least two. Geese need to have at least one other goose to live with.

My geese have started laying for 2019 and I have hatching eggs available and will have goslings hatching starting in a month.

The Tufted Roman is the smallest breed of domestic goose. They are friendly and docile. Unfortunately, the breed is now classed as Critically Endangered by the Livestock Conservancy. The breed is ancient, haling from ancient Rome, where they were considered sacred to Juno. If you have ever heard the story of the geese that saved Rome from invading Gauls, this is the breed that did so. They are excellent watch birds and alert when they see danger.

Eggs are $10 each, and shipping is $20 double boxed.

Goslings are $18 each straight run, or sexed pairs for $45. Shipping calculated based on your zip code. Sorry, I do not sell females separately.

View attachment 1693460 View attachment 1693461 View attachment 1693462 View attachment 1693463 View attachment 1693464
Do you have any fertile goose eggs

I do, but mine aren't laying right now - all the females have gone broody and I'm letting them hatch. Earlier this year, ravens kept stealing all my darn eggs, so this year wasn't a good year for them for me.

Back
Top Bottom