TULSA area Cluckers

Reagor- very nice! Can't wait to see it finished!

Cathiesue- how are your little chickies settling in? What did you end up naming Camilla's friend?

Welcome Lori! I have a batch of Ameraucanas hatching tomorrow if you are interested, I live near Catoosa. They should be either black or blue. I'll post in the next fews days when the hatch is done. Also CLs (Cream Legbars) but idk if we are selling any right away or saving them all for breeding in the spring. Cute kiddies, cute chickies!
We also sell honey
wink.png
. Yum, yum!
Very good honey at that!

Does anyone know anyone around that has nice quality Frizzles, Barred Rocks or Cochins? I'm thinking about waiting a few weeks since we lost a bird last Friday due to Thursdays heat. I can't do babies unless they are easy to determine the sex, can't have any roo's. That was the first bird we lost and it was awful, I'll sure be glad when it cools down!

The only frequent way I know of to get chickens in Tulsa area is craigslist or check with Cherokee Birds, they are on FB. She makes the rounds and delivers when she's in the area but I believe she's not far. A lot of the game breeds but she has regular chickens too, I'm just not sure which ones.

Good Morning to you Tulsa Peeps. I'm pretty excited. This afternoon I'm picking up my Swedish Flower cockerel. i have 3 pretty birds waiting for him and I'm hoping they make beautiful music, uh babies together.
Rinda Camillas partner in crime is called Pepper. I couldn't help but think how they looked like salt and pepper together. It's close to peeper so Hannah should be OK with it. :)
Thinking we might get some rain this afternoon. If I leave my new electric staple gun out on the porch it will for sure.
Hey Jen, it's nice to have an animal professional in the group. I went to you web site. I'm going to make an appointment for my cat to be groomed. She a 19 year old long hair who is a little overweight. She just can't do everything she used to do. Like most of us I think! HeeHee
Gotta go to work.

Good Morning to you Tulsa Peeps. I'm pretty excited. This afternoon I'm picking up my Swedish Flower cockerel. i have 3 pretty birds waiting for him and I'm hoping they make beautiful music, uh babies together.
Rinda Camillas partner in crime is called Pepper. I couldn't help but think how they looked like salt and pepper together. It's close to peeper so Hannah should be OK with it. :)
Thinking we might get some rain this afternoon. If I leave my new electric staple gun out on the porch it will for sure.
Hey Jen, it's nice to have an animal professional in the group. I went to you web site. I'm going to make an appointment for my cat to be groomed. She a 19 year old long hair who is a little overweight. She just can't do everything she used to do. Like most of us I think! HeeHee
Gotta go to work.
Yay congrats on the Swedish Flower! Those are pretty ones. Camilla and Pepper.... cute names!

Hope you left that staple gun out ... maybe I should stop by the car wash to increase our chances!
lol.png

Rinda- how is your little legbar roo doing? Is his leg still messed up? Did anything hatch out of the incubator that got unplugged?

Back
Top Bottom