TULSA area Cluckers

Going to meet the lonnyandrinda family this morning. Am picking up a couple of chicks. I'm looking forward to some tinted eggs in the future.
Hope everyone got by last night and there were no fires in your area.
My sweet man left yesterday on a 10 day driving trip. i think it'll be cooler wherever he goes.
My darling daughter is having another baby in March we just found out. They have a beautiful little boy aleady. She is looking at pink things.
Stay cool everyone!

I am new to the group. The kids & I started our flock this spring and already want to add to it. Is anyone in the Tulsa area selling chicks or pullets right now?

Hi Hi!
And welcome. Hope someone responds with some new chickens for you. What are you looking for? Nice picture. Are you on Facebook? You might want to check out cherokeebirds. They are not far from tulsa and have a huge number of different breeds for sale. or NEOCS it's a page for an annual chicken stock.
If your interested in an auction let me know. I've been wanting to go to one maybe coweta but don't want to go to the party alone. haha.

We have Easter eggers, black sex-linked, and what I believe may be Sultans. Maybe someone can help me out with that id- they came from Atwoods. They have feathered legs and 5 toes.
Holly the hen
Coggy the rooster

It would be nice to have layers but really they are pets and my kids are interested in anything colorful as well. Would be interested in Dominiques, Australorps, Delawares, more Easter eggers, or just about anything that is tame and likes attention. My daughter fell in love with a red Cochin and has her heart set on one, however I read they don't handle heat well which is quite concerning in these parts! Does Coweta hold auctions all summer? I will check out Cherokee birds- thanks!

Oh, and I do have a profile on facebook but but I never do anything on facebook. Keep thinking one of these days I will get around to it.- Lori Freije

Yes we had family over last night and someone was "helpful" and unplugged everything from an outlet- I had a dozen ameraucana and two dozen isbars in there, they were off for 8 hours before I knew it so I plugged it back in but I don't have much hope. They had only been going for 6 days.
hit.gif

But the other bator is fine, luckily it was plugged into a different outlet, 11 cream legbars and 9 ameraucanas, first one just pipped (one of the legbars!)!
celebrate.gif
Due to hatch tomorrow so I hope to wake up to some chickies!

I am new to the group. The kids & I started our flock this spring and already want to add to it. Is anyone in the Tulsa area selling chicks or pullets right now?

Welcome Lori! I have a batch of Ameraucanas hatching tomorrow if you are interested, I live near Catoosa. They should be either black or blue. I'll post in the next fews days when the hatch is done. Also CLs (Cream Legbars) but idk if we are selling any right away or saving them all for breeding in the spring. Cute kiddies, cute chickies!
We also sell honey
wink.png
. Yum, yum!

Definitely interested in your hatchlings. Post pics when they arrive! How long before you are ready to release them? What kind of honey? Wildflower?

Back
Top Bottom