TULSA area Cluckers

Okay, so now my chicken is almost functional, but not done, and I'm already thinking about building a quail coop. Is there a group for hopelessly obsessed backyard farmers? Is it like AA is in the movies?

Okay, so now my chicken is almost functional, but not done, and I'm already thinking about building a quail coop. Is there a group for hopelessly obsessed backyard farmers? Is it like AA is in the movies?
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

What are you doing on BYC then? 'Cause you know we are a bunch of ENABLERS!

Rinda

Good morning friends and neighbors!

I have been down working in the barn the last few mornings and I have been making some headway.....Most of the repairs have been made and new roosts have been installed. I still have a electric receptacle to wire into the breaker box and a window to install. I`m about ready for a few little birds.....

The weather guessers are calling for a chance of rain for us over the next few daze, we all could sure use it! Hope y`all have a great day!

My sweet man is back in hosp. Hes doing well after surgery to repair tear in bowel Not going toCoweta on Feiday. Hope you guys find some good bird deals!
So sorry to hear. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Haha! I totally understand. We got our first chickens this spring and I am completely hooked. Now I want to breed chickens. And sell eggs. And I want quail, and honeybees, and ducks, and well... you get the gist. I have always wanted a backyard farm and this is my first taste of it. If only my sweet man felt the same way about all this. At least the kids are partners in my obsession. They expressed an interest in showing poultry in 4-H and I think that could be a lot of fun.

Well Lonny said he is going to the Coweta auction tonight... crossing my fingers he restrains himself!
wink.png
Let's just say him going by himself is NOT a good idea... I'll let everyone know what he thinks (and what he brings home) tomorrow!

Rinda

Back
Top Bottom