TULSA area Cluckers

Enjoyed meeting Angela and her daughters today. I think they made a wise choice in their hen, and hope to hear how things go!

Woohoo! Good luck with the showing, Angela!

I hear PEEPING from the incubator- time to SIT ON MY HANDS but I want to peek SO BADLY!!!! :) Every time I tell myself that SOON I will invest in the clear door that goes with my incubator....

Rinda

Has anyone been to the swap in Pryor? From what I am reading it is better than I would expect and am thinking about checking it out next Saturday. There is a facebook page for it and I've been reading on some of what will be there.

This is only the second ever swap at Pryor- last month was the first. It was good but COOOOLD. Not a bad drive- about 40 minutes for us. There were some parking issues that they said would be worked out better this time around. Some people got blocked in as it filled up and some people who were only going to look got stuck because their vehicles were in the sale area. Got some decent BCMs there and sold one extra rooster (a favorite I was glad was going to a flock and not a pot). We won't be going this time because all we have for sale is chicks. It is held outside Orschlen's Hardware store and they sell chicks in March, so we have been asked not to sell chicks there this month. They also said this month they will have a food vendor there. They said that last month but I guess with the weather it didn't materialize. It did rain on us for about 30 minutes. Sean can NPIP test any birds you buy there, but you might have to wait around for a bit, he was crazy busy selling birds.

Sounds promising I might go check it out. I took a load of waterfowl up to Yates Center, Kansas on Saturday and I am getting tired of those long drives. Probably wouldn't take anything to sell the first time and hope I have enough control not to buy anymore but I will bring my antigen and kit just in case so I can test my own and make it a little faster. Thanks mucho for the feedback. I was looking forward to finally taking stuff to the Coweta auction in a couple of weeks but it is the same day as a big sale up by Olathe, Kansas that I just can't miss.

Hey guys! We are finally home and in our new rental house! Very happy to be back!

I'm really excited about that swap in Pryor. Is it a first or second Saturday of the month swap? Every month?

It's only about 15 minutes from me!

So, as a very odd question, does anyone on here have a cat scratching post? There are some at Wal-Mart but I would like to find one that won't really cost an arm and a leg. Hubby isn't exactly happy to have a cat in the first place, much less spend money on it.

Back
Top Bottom