TULSA area Cluckers

It has been a while since I posted. I am wondering what types of chicks everyone has for sale right now, and what you expect to have at Easter. I really want to add to my flock, but my husband will kill me. I figure if the Easter bunny brings chicks to the kids, he can't say no. I am devious.

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

I will have easter egger chicks and probably Black Copper Maran chicks. MAYBE Cream Legbars, too, but with the price of those you might REALLY get in trouble! But at least they'd all be girls, right?
wink.png
MAYBE some Isbar chicks, too- my Isbar pullets just started laying- yay!

NotSuperWoman, I have one Cream Legbar egg left to hatch from this weekend's hatch (already pipped). If it is female I will have two females ready for you. Will PM you this afternoon or tomorrow with results!

Thanks Rinda. You are going to get me into trouble; I want them all! Will see how things are going closer to Easter.

I had a FBCM, Cuckoo Marans and Barnevelder explosion in my incubator today while I was at work LOL. I put in 4 of my darkest olive eggers that were crossed with my lavender orpington the chicks have all hatched out a lovely lavender. Yay for lavender EEs! Will have to set some more of those next time.

I am in the same boat with you on the BCM. I am wanting hens with the copper hackles but have yet to run across any. I figured I would buy hatching eggs and hatch until get my desired birds. The 3 pullets that i have that are laying (got them from Poco Pollo) lay a very dark egg and all have great personalities. I have them in with Thunder right now in hopes of some really decent dark olive eggs :D

Back
Top Bottom