Turkey babies PICS

lil'chickies

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
West Texas
Here are the two turkey poults I brought home the other day. I have no clue what they are besides adorable and fun to watch.
love.gif
We have them in an aquarium with a 4 week old white crested black polish that was getting seriously picked on by the other chicks.
hit.gif
They are doing awesome together. They are so much heavier than the chicks were at their size. On to the pics, maybe someone can help i.d. them for me?? The chick is doing fine now too. His head is healing and we might get some feathers up there now.

This is Christmas. (no we're not eating it!!)
24066_img_0340.jpg

Christmas from the side!
24066_img_0341.jpg

This is Thanksgiving.. not eating either.
big_smile.png

24066_img_0342.jpg

Thanksgiving from the side. Sorry about the red light!
idunno.gif

24066_img_0345.jpg

Baldy, their brood mate. Temporary name!
24066_img_0347.jpg

That's all the turkey ones for now. They are 3 days old today. So cute!! Enjoy everyone!!

i just set some turkey eggs today... what is it 28 days??
nm, i saw that you bought poults...

Last edited:
It is 28 days for turkey eggs.
By the pictures the one looks like a bronze and the other poult could be anything from a royal palm, burbon red, or white. Have fun and enjoy. Got to love those turkeys.

98 gt, I don't know about incubating. Haven't gone there.... yet!
fl.gif
I bought these at the feed store I bought my goslings at. I had talked to my hubby about them and they were already there, so I couldn't resist. Good luck with the eggs!!

awwwww i want some turkeys!!!

anyone got any eggs???

lol! your babies are too cute, love the names..... as long as you dont eat them lol

I'm so hoping for a Royal Palm!! No matter what I will love them both. My hubby is already attached to Thanksgiving. He adores it. So much personality already!!

We are definitely not eating them!! Just a joke. One is all fall colors, so Thanksgiving. The other is white and made us think of Christmas!! We will not be eating them though. I would order the giant white ones to eat, not these adorable little babies!!

Back
Top Bottom