Turkey price

EngeFamilyFarms

Chirping
Aug 29, 2018
Michigan
Hi everyone, we raised nine broad breasted turkeys this year for our family and friends. I am selling two of them but don’t really have any idea what I should sell per pound. They are not organic but they are GMO free and free range. Any suggestions on price? I know I should have kept better records of feed in take but because I was just doing it for my family and friends I didn’t do that this year. I did pay $9/bird for processing fee. Thanks for the help!

Hi everyone, we raised nine broad breasted turkeys this year for our family and friends. I am selling two of them but don’t really have any idea what I should sell per pound. They are not organic but they are GMO free and free range. Any suggestions on price? I know I should have kept better records of feed in take but because I was just doing it for my family and friends I didn’t do that this year. I did pay $9/bird for processing fee. Thanks for the help!
It is different everywhere. What you will be able to get for your turkeys is totally dependent on your local market. You will have to check around locally to see what they are going for.

Back
Top Bottom