Turkey with swelling all over=head, neck, breast....

Yes it feels like air…

Attachments

• 6FCC0805-5A96-441F-9F54-26B71AEB2FAE.jpeg
    6FCC0805-5A96-441F-9F54-26B71AEB2FAE.jpeg
    551.9 KB · Views: 28
Ok, I can do this…I just read the post you mentioned prior and they did a round of antibiotic after…do you know what antibiotics to give? There was no mention of name of antibiotic. Also clean with soap and water?Thank you so much for your help!

I actually lanced the top of her head near the back primarily because that was the easiest spot for me to steer clear from any major parts. Immediately, the air escaped and her head looked normal. I tried to massage her neck and move the air toward the open spot, which she then started looking as if she was grooming herself. In all actuality, I believe she was assisting in the air removal process as when she did it, there were crackling noises sounding like air and slight fluid. She moved her head from side to side until it was flatter on both sides. There air has fully escaped her head and part of her neck area. Now for the breast area….not sure what to do about that. More advice, greatly appreciated. I really appreciate the advice I have already received.

Attachments

• E8A2573A-4CF8-484F-B65D-9C4EB4306F00.jpeg
    E8A2573A-4CF8-484F-B65D-9C4EB4306F00.jpeg
    812.8 KB · Views: 28
I actually lanced the top of her head near the back primarily because that was the easiest spot for me to steer clear from any major parts. Immediately, the air escaped and her head looked normal. I tried to massage her neck and move the air toward the open spot, which she then started looking as if she was grooming herself. In all actuality, I believe she was assisting in the air removal process as when she did it, there were crackling noises sounding like air and slight fluid. She moved her head from side to side until it was flatter on both sides. There air has fully escaped her head and part of her neck area. Now for the breast area….not sure what to do about that. More advice, greatly appreciated. I really appreciate the advice I have already received.
Be very careful around the breast area. It is too easy to puncture the crop. If you try to lance in that area, pull the skin away from the breast and lance the skin only.

Ok, I may wait and research before I do anything further. The skin on the breast area seems very thin and easy to harm. I will research and see if it’ll go down on its own, which I’m really hoping. I’m thankful you were able to supply information to lance the area.

Back
Top Bottom