Twins? or 2 Diffrent girls

StrayMagnet

Songster
8 Years
Jul 10, 2011
W. Georgia
IJust had to share.. My 5 yr old brought me this picture and said

MOMMY IT"S ME!! IT"S ME!! is she rite???

nope!!! Picture on the LEft (larger) is My Daughter Cheyenne.. she's 5 but will be 6 in aug. she's a itty bitty 5.. everyone mistakes her for 3

the picture on the RIght. is ME in 1981 when I was 5. all my kids think Im bluffing that it's me and not their little sister

99419_cheyenne_or_me.png

Wow - I can see why your kids don't believe you
tongue.png
Your daughter really does look just like you when you were little.
smile.png
You should put her hair in dog ears (that's what we use to call the side pony tails) like in your pic and get out the camera...

Quote:
I have one somewhere.. Thinking its on my old pc.

EDIT:
FOUND IT
99419_100_1118.jpg

and here are my other kids

My Daughter Madyson she's going to be 10 in Oct.. THis is when she got her First Handmade Crochet hook in the mail. She wants to learn to crochet like me.
99419_100_1191.jpg

THis is my other Daughter hannah she is 8.
99419_100_1080.jpg

THis is my son Dylan he just turn 11
99419_100_1081.jpg

and this is my oldest Zachary he will be 14 in November
99419_100_1101.jpg

and what the heck I'll frighten you with ME! And 4 of my 5 kids. Closet thing I'm gonna get to a family picture hubby hates pictures. so soon I hope to grab one with my oldest in it. and I'll edit it so I can have somewhat of a family picture
99419_100_1083.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
weren't pictures in black and white in '81?
gig.gif
lol.png
kidding kidding

Last edited:
that's how it is with my boys, they are all dead wringers for me when I was their age lol.

Quote:
gig.gif
lol.png
kidding kidding

yea yea yea rubb it in!!

I do have some black and white pictures of me. but they were baby baby pictures., my 13 yr old, said almost the same thing to me 4 years ago when I was complaing bout turning 30.. I said OMG i'm gonna be 30 Im so old. and then he looked a picture of My late father and Me that I keep on my desk. from when I was 5. and he gose "but mom If that's you why isnt it in black n white being your so old"

Quote:
gig.gif
lol.png
kidding kidding

yea yea yea rubb it in!!

I do have some black and white pictures of me. but they were baby baby pictures., my 13 yr old, said almost the same thing to me 4 years ago when I was complaing bout turning 30.. I said OMG i'm gonna be 30 Im so old. and then he looked a picture of My late father and Me that I keep on my desk. from when I was 5. and he gose "but mom If that's you why isnt it in black n white being your so old"

lol if you were a child of the 80's you aren't as old as me so I better shuddup.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom