Two Paint Silkie hens for sale - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
I am no longer going to be working with the paint color, so am now offering the last of my paint hens for sale. These girls are about 2 years old and have been very productive layers for me. They certainly don't look their best right now because they pick at each other when they go broody and are missing a lot of feathers from their crests and faces. The first hen pictured has more spots than you can see on the photo, but most of them are on her back. Dark eyes, some pigment holes on bottoms of feet, toes are acceptable, but not great. Both were vaccinated for Marek's disease at hatch. I am looking for the best reasonable offer on the pair between now and Saturday evening, as would like to ship these girls out of here next Tuesday. Shipping will be $75 on the pair, including the cost of the box, unless you are close to Washington state. My flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. Please message me if interested in making an offer on these girls.

Last edited:
Hi Karen,
I am looking for two nice quality Silkie pullets or hens, any color, any age, just need to make sure they are girls. Do you have anything available ? I am located in Cloverdale, Ca.
Thanks !
Christel Longo

Back
Top Bottom