TxChiknRanchers: To feed your car envy

silkiechicken

Staff PhD
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 25, 2007
Everett WA/Corvallis OR
Hahaha, couldn't help it. besides, I'm procrastinating from my loads of schoolwork!

I wish I could take off my front plate but don't want to get dinged for it... or the tint.
night%20shot%20copy.jpg

Then it'd look like this: ( I know, it's bad photochopping. It was done quickly. )
night%20shot%20no%20plate.jpg

The avatar:
smallCaleb%20and%20the%20car.JPG

Gotta include the chickens:
smallcaleb%20and%20car.jpg

Stereotypical ones:
sunset.jpg

And, last but not least, we all must remember:

DSC06439.JPG

Just take off the license plate. I have never had a front plate on any of my cars as I think it makes a car look less sporty, imo. I live in CA (where the laws are pretty strict & stupid), and I've only been pulled over once for not having a front plate. The cop didn't give me a ticket or anything. Besides, I think the only real reason he pulled us over was b/c he was bored & decided to pull over a sports car occupied by two blondes, go figure.
roll.png

BTW, luv the license plate frame.

I've never heard anyone get in trouble for it here either. And for fun I drive up to cop cars in parking lots and talk to them... not said anything about the tint either... but, I'll best not leave it to chance. Becides, the plate hides the holes that are already there AND allows me to bump into the car in front of me without scratching the paint!!! Only do that to friends though :p

CA is pretty strict on window tinting. A lot of shops around here won't do it very dark b/c they don't want to get cited. I had a limo tint on my previous car (which is almost as dark as you can get) and never got pulled over or cited for it, but I know a lot of people that have, so I guess I was lucky.

Back
Top Bottom