UFO Spotted In China??

Quote:
If an alien has the tech to visit Earth, it's 99.9999% guarunteed to be hostile. Just look at movies AND videogames! It's practically unanimous! Never seen Stargate, so I wouldn't know about that particular species.
tongue.png

But *sputter sputter* what about ET, Cocoon, Starman, Abyss, My Step Mother was an Alien, The Coneheads?
tongue.png

I like reeces pieces
droolin.gif
and am short, been called dumpy ........hmmmmm birdaholic are you talking about me???
tongue2.gif
lol.png

No..no..he MUST be talking about ME... fits me to a T..
tongue.png

Guess you would have to call in Will Smith to. No one has more experience. How many alien an end of the world movies does he have under his belt now. An if all else fails he can break out in to rap an they will volunteer to go back home.

Quote:
True. Doesn't he also have experience dealing with zombie/vampire creatures? That could be useful.

Oh, and if we do get invaded successfully, and BYC ends up forming a resistance group, I claim the AK-47.
big_smile.png

Can't we just offer them Arnold as a sacrifice?
Ya know when I was a little girl and someone asked my mom if she believed in aliens she said yes.
She told them that she thought God started with us and then got better at it somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom