Ugh, I hurt so bad!!

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
I've apparently aggravated something in my back, and I'm sure the lovely
tongue.gif
weather we've been having isn't helping. I have quite a few bulging discs in my spine, along with osteoarthritis in the lumbar/thoracic area (don't remember the #s). Plus I have a disc in my low back that has ruptured before. I think it's mostly the previously ruptured disc and the arthritis that is bothering me the most. Usually if my back's bothering me, it will last a day or so and stop. This has been at least a week, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better
sad.png

It's so bad that my feet and legs are hurting, like the arches of my feet? I know this is from my back, it did this when I first messed it up.

Ibuprofen and Loritabs don't even phase it, I can't stand for more than 15-30 minutes at a time, depending on what I'm doing.

Of course, I've forgotten about the glucosamine/condroitin, maybe I can talk dad into taking me to town tomorrow to get some
fl.gif
Hopefully that will help
sad.png

The low back pain is more from the muscles that are perpetually stiff from the injury. The area that has arthritis doesn't hurt in my back, it radiates around front to my lower ribs
sad.png

Of course, I don't have a heating pad, which I think would help, but I do have a portable TENS unit. I don't know if that will do any good, it never really seemed to help before. I might try it though, it can't hurt (unless the probes get loose
hmm.png
)

Back
Top Bottom