Ugh now I have a coon too

Badlatitude

Songster
11 Years
Feb 24, 2009
CT/FL
He heard the door unlock and split then sat there out of the edge of the light.... Suprise for him is I lowered the screen in my screen door and got my Bowtech Guardian out..... Might not be his night
lol.png
if steps back into the range of the light im going to give him a razor sharp carbon fiber present
big_smile.png

Id normally trap em but all my coon size cage traps are on jobs right now or need fixing:(

Maybe if we chant...Bad Bad Bad
smack.gif
Bad Bad Bad ... it will get you
somad.gif
enough to get that bugger! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Danged Raccoons- they will do us wrong on soooo many counts. From cats, dogs, poultry of all types to our trash cans and gardens. They spread so much disease that they are just not even cute!
barnie.gif
So keep that screen down, pull up a chair and dooooo that good deed for you and the rest of us! Bad Bad Bad
smack.gif

He didnt present himself with a shot....but I saw him again. Tonight Ill be prepaired from the get go #1 with 2 traps set baited with sardines
#2 Bow at the ready from the get go!

Either way ... hes not going to see the end of the week from anywhere but critter heaven.

Quote:
Ouch! If it's a crossbow, make sure that your aim is good 'cause those bolts are pretty durn expensive!

Suzy

barnie.gif

Bowtech Guardian is a Bow and I think I have his whole family because they havent stopped comming and I havent stopped flinging sticks at em
big_smile.png
Infact.. I guessing that I should be adding another notch to my belt any minute... Its like they go ona raccon web forum and give GPS co ords to all the other coons!

If i touched a .243 ( I have a 6mm rem which is close enough) But anyway. If I touched that off in the neighborhood where my 2 family house is. SWAT would show up haha.

I have gotten away with the .22 tho
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom