Uhg I forgot again THE SUPPORT GROUP FOR MEMORY DEFICIENT

Ummm, you FORGOT?! TERRIBLE!
wink.png
Don't be so hard on yourself, Dear! We all forget. I have no excuse what-so-ever! It happens to all of us, and it will happen again......

You're only human!

hugs.gif

I missed my Dr Appt simply because I forgot. I am so frustrated again. It sucks. Not only did I forget but they always give a courtesy call the day before to remind me and I still forgot. I forgot to tell DH, I forgot to write it on the calender, I forgot.
he.gif

I locked my keys in the car so often (at remote job sites too) that DS made a belt clip for them, with a laynard just long enough to reach from belt to key slot with a little wiggle room left over.

Hose timer. I'm adding some wind-up (no battery) kind to set at each outdoor faucet to the next order to the drip irrigation company.

I set my cell phone alarm so often for different things, I forget what I am supposed to do when I hear it. (#1 wake up, #2 make sure kid makes school bus, #3 anything different, like leaving on time for appointments.) My ideal cell phone would have a dozen different programmable messages. Hmmm, maybe it does - have to ask the kids.

I would literally forget my head if it wasn't attached.

I have no excuses. I just forget. I have an alarm set for putting the chickens up - love my smart phone because the alarm says put away chickens!

Was half way through a lecture I have given dozens of times and forgot the end..... I am fighting it, but golly there are some things just better forgotten you know?

I have no excuses and no right to join, but want to say what a great idea, with the number of people surviving head injuries that used to kill people closed head trauma is the new IN syndrome. You're not forgetful, you're just being trendy!!
lol.png
roll.png
hide.gif

And ya better leave it where it is othewise y'all wil forget the new name!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

HEY!!!!! thats not.................um I forget the word
big_smile.png
just cause I had another birthday doesnt mean you get to tease your Mom..but yeah...and I'm not the only one in this family who "forgets" things
tongue.png

I forgot to chech back on this thread.
th.gif
I can so relate to missing doctors appointments, and leaving the hose running for hours. I think that there is a certain amount of forgetting that is natural, but then there is the over the top stuff. Writing notes to myself rarely works. The note just becomes something else to remember or have to find again. The worry that I could have Alzheimer's is just real enough to be scary. I do know that the past couple of years have made things worse.

Quote:
lau.gif

Thats why I put it in my sig line so I will see it and think oh yeah. Oh wait what I forget again what was we talking about?

Quote:
lau.gif

Thats why I put it in my sig line so I will see it and think oh yeah. Oh wait what I forget again what was we talking about?

gig.gif
I might have to try putting it my sig line also.

Back
Top Bottom