UK Member Please Say HI

Tortoise table :confused: don’t tell me took an angle grinder to a tortoise to make the shell flat so you could use it as a coaster :eek:

:yuckyuck No silly! A real tortoise house! For a tortoise! They are called tables.
036FFC3C-2D2E-404A-AA83-6AD02378ED7C.jpeg

I'm sure he enjoys it! :lau How is your tortoise settling in? I bet he will be eating your out of lettuce!

Malcolm is doing fab thank you. I’m so in love :love He’s like a little old man! Yes he likes a bit of lettuce, especially lambs lettuce. Plus watercress & rocket. As he fits in the palm of my hand he doesn’t really eat that much so the chickens get what’s left out of the bags rather than wasting it :)
AD4D8318-73FD-4104-ABB8-D4BE223C813E.jpeg

Never heard of one, tbh, so my imagination does what it does best... :oops:
I know what your imagination can be like! :lau
:yuckyuck No silly! A real tortoise house! For a tortoise! They are called tables.
View attachment 1654847

Malcolm is doing fab thank you. I’m so in love :love He’s like a little old man! Yes he likes a bit of lettuce, especially lambs lettuce. Plus watercress & rocket. As he fits in the palm of my hand he doesn’t really eat that much so the chickens get what’s left out of the bags rather than wasting it :)
View attachment 1654849
He is real small! How old is he?

Believe me, I’ll never forget that term, EVER - you people make me appear almost normal :highfive:

I tried, but i forgot what we moved to an apartment at the start of the month :oops:

Mmm... Pork Pie normal?.? I bet you have fancy lifts then in an apartment? And no outside space? :(

I know what your imagination can be like! :lau

He is real small! How old is he?

To be quite honest I thought that was a pretty tame reply from Pork’s imagination :lol:

He is a tiny little thing, only 7 months old so lots of growing up to do over the years to come :)

Back
Top Bottom