UK Member Please Say HI

Hello
Sorry, have just looked on the forum. Not at home at the moment, Mum is very ill so I’m sitting with her. Macmillan Nurses are brilliant and the District Nurses Team and Hospice at home.
Hubby will have to look after my dogs and chickens.

Oh gosh I’m very sorry to hear your mum is ill :hugs
Macmillan nurse’s sure are very special people.

Hello
Sorry, have just looked on the forum. Not at home at the moment, Mum is very ill so I’m sitting with her. Macmillan Nurses are brilliant and the District Nurses Team and Hospice at home.
Sorry to hear that. Thoughts are with you.

Hello
Sending prayers and peaceful thoughts to you...

Well Sunday is here again and a busy weekend!
I collected the shed on Friday night now stored until summer when I redo the coop. Tons more space! Survived course on Saturday! And spent all day today doing the run. Turns out that the ten bags of chippings I bought weren't nearly enough to finish the outside run so I ended up using them in the rescue hens run. I still used seven bags but it looks really nice! DSC_0519.JPG
DSC_0516.JPG
I ended up getting chippings for the main run from our farm! No one told me that a sycamore tree had been cut down and we got all the chippings!
So...31 bags later and 3 trips in my car it now looks amazing! :)
DSC_0513.JPG
DSC_0511.JPG
DSC_0505.JPG
Also got the slabs down. I hope now that my mud problem is dealt with and chickens will stay alot cleaner!
I've still got some other bits to finish off but I can do them as and when.
Now I'm pooped! And I ache!!

Well Sunday is here again and a busy weekend!
I collected the shed on Friday night now stored until summer when I redo the coop. Tons more space! Survived course on Saturday! And spent all day today doing the run. Turns out that the ten bags of chippings I bought weren't nearly enough to finish the outside run so I ended up using them in the rescue hens run. I still used seven bags but it looks really nice!View attachment 1268683
View attachment 1268684
I ended up getting chippings for the main run from our farm! No one told me that a sycamore tree had been cut down and we got all the chippings!
So...31 bags later and 3 trips in my car it now looks amazing! :)
View attachment 1268691
View attachment 1268693
View attachment 1268695
Also got the slabs down. I hope now that my mud problem is dealt with and chickens will stay alot cleaner!
I've still got some other bits to finish off but I can do them as and when.
Now I'm pooped! And I ache!!
Love your Latin sig. :)

Back
Top Bottom